Industrial property insurer has introduced the election of Thomas J. Quinlan III to its board of administrators. Quinlan is the president and CEO of Donnelly & Sons Firm, a worldwide supplier of promoting, packaging, print and provide chain options.
“Tom brings important expertise main and rising main business-to-business corporations like those who lots of our purchasers function,” stated Thomas A. Lawson, board chairman at FM International. “He deeply understands the worth of selecting resilience to maximise long-term organizational worth. He will likely be an incredible asset for our firm and client-owners.”
Quinlan has steered corporations via difficult enterprise cycles by reworking, rising and recapitalizing business-to-business manufacturing and companies companies. He has specialised experience in rebranding conventional companies and pivoting bodily content material into the digital house via digital advertising and marketing, knowledge analytics, enterprise intelligence and knowledge administration, FM International stated. Quinlan holds an MBA in finance from St. John’s College and a bachelor’s diploma in enterprise administration from Tempo College.
Different members of FM International’s board of administrators are:
- Frank T. Connor, government vice chairman and CFO, Textron
- Colin Day, chairman, Premier Meals
- Michael Giannuzzi, chairman and CEO, Verallia
- Glenn R. Landau, president and COO, Corrugated Provides Firm
- Thomas A. Lawson, chairman, FM International
- John A. Luke Jr., retired chairman, WestRock Firm
- Gracia C. Martore, senior government vice chairman and CFO, Walt Disney Firm
- Malcom C. Roberts, president and CEO, FM International
- Israel Ruiz, founding chairman of MIT’s Engine, former government vice chairman and treasurer, MIT
- David T. Walton, president and CEO, Caterpillar Monetary Companies Company